Close to Nyenrode Castle, near the river De Vecht, in a rural area, beautifully renovated DETACHED VILLA with STABLES / SHEDS and outdoor horse training arena. The villa has been completely renovated using high-quality materials and has been further adapted to the current finishing level since 2019. The villa is located between Amsterdam and Utrecht. The historic center of Breukelen as well as, Maarssen- dorp, both NS trainstations and the highways are easily accessible. Also several beautiful nature reserves with walking and cycling paths in the immediate vicinity. The Loosdrechtse Plassen are directly accessible in approximately 10 minutes by boat. In addition, there are good restaurants, including Slangevegt and various schools in the vicinity.
The center of Amsterdam and Utrecht are easy to reach by car in about 20 minutes and also easily accessible by public transport. The villa is located near the cozy village center of Breukelen.
Plot area 14,294 m². Originally built in 1968.
Layout of the house:
Entrance through a spacious and bright hall with wardrobe and marble floor, luxurious toilet room, office / study room, beautiful custom-made cupboards and utility room with a practical kitchen with American stainless steel refrigerator, microwave, boiler room.
The very spacious and luxurious Siematic living/dining kitchen with separate door and patio doors to the garden can be entered from the hall through beautiful patio doors. The living/dining kitchen is equipped with a beautiful natural stone worktop and luxury built-in appliances such as a 6-burner Boretti stove with double oven, extractor hood, luxury fridge freezer, Miele crockery warming drawer and Miele coffee machine. The work island is equipped with a Quooker and a dishwasher. On the floor are large natural stone tiles with underfloor heating. Beautiful spacious living room with a beautiful unobstructed view through the large windows and with a fireplace with sandstone mantelpiece and patio doors to the sunny veranda and garden.
The living room has a beautiful herringbone parquet floor.
On the ground floor there is a spacious bedroom with bathroom en suite and patio doors to the garden. The bedroom is also equipped with beautiful custom-made cupboard walls, air conditioning, beautiful herringbone parquet floor and offers access to a luxurious bathroom with beautifully handmade washbasin furniture, bath, shower room with rain shower and extra shower, design radiator and floating toilet. On the floor are natural stone tiles with underfloor heating.
Light landing with access to all rooms and a large storage room. Very spacious bedroom (over 25 m2) with wide dormer window and air conditioning, 2nd bedroom (approx. 27 m2) with wide dormer window and separate storage room. On this floor there is a second bathroom with a separate shower room, beautiful washbasin and underfloor heating. There is also a separate toilet room on the floor.
There is a second bathroom with a separate shower room, beautiful washbasin and underfloor heating. There is also a separate toilet room on the floor.
Cellar: The house has a cellar with a depth of 1.20 meters.
Spacious barn of approximately 170 m2 with various optionalities. Currently used as storage space and accommodation for horses with 3 horse stables. The barn has an upper floor over the entire surface that is now used to storage hay.
In addition, there are 3 outdoor stables on the site, a small woodshed of 17 m2, a goat meadow and a paddock of c. 15x15m.
- Built in 1968, completely luxuriously renovated;
- Horse riding arena installed in November 2017 (with permit) (Agterberg bottom layer with drainage, size 20 by 40 meters);
- Due to the soil composition, the horse arena can be used both as a riding arena and as a paddock;
- Completely new fencing installed September 2019;
- The outdoor stables were installed in July 2020;
- A total of 6 horse boxes;
- The entire exterior was painted in August 2021;
- The roof covering of the flat roofs was renewed in August 2019;
- In August 2021, the garden was laid out with scaffolding, beech hedges and terraces;
- Plot area no less than 14,294m2 own land (meadow and gardens);
- Unobstructed view on all sides, lots of privacy;
- Garden has 3 terraces for optimal comfort;
- The entire house is equipped with double glazing and roof insulation;
- During the renovation, beautiful sustainable materials were chosen;
- All walls and ceilings are fitted with sleek stucco.