Unique Energy Label A!
Located on a perfect location, fully luxurious and attractively renovated apartment with roof terrace (22M2) located on the third, fourth and fifth floor. Living area 94 m2. Located on the widest part of the Van Tuyll van Serooskerkenweg with a view of the park, the Olympic Stadium, the entire "Zuid As" and from the roof terrace over the rest of Amsterdam. The entire renovation was completed in October 2020 and has been carried out so thoroughly and carried out with the right materials that this has resulted in a luxurious living space with a very excellent Energy label A.
Layout third floor:
Hall with built-in cupboards and toilet room, spacious bright living room on the south with bay window, an ethanol fireplace, balcony at the rear and a very beautiful oak herringbone floor. Luxurious open kitchen with various built-in appliances. (Combi oven with microwave function, extractor hood, fridge with freezer, Quooker, dishwasher). In addition, there is a work / bedroom on this floor at the front of the apartment.
Layout fourth floor:
Via a staircase you reach the sleeping floor, consisting of a luxurious bedroom with built-in wardrobe, a balcony with an adjacent very luxurious bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, toilet and washbasin.
Via another fixed staircase you reach the fantastic roof terrace with a view over the city.
- Fully luxurious renovated in 2020;
- Energy label A;
- Fully insulated (Floor insulation, roof insulation, facade insulation);
- HR glass;
- Underfloor heating on both floors;
- Oak herringbone floors;
- Air conditioning on the sleeping floor;
- Roof terrace with a beautiful view over the entire city;
- Protected city view;
- Well-functioning VVE (10 members) with maintenance reserve.;
- The apartment has a permanent right of leasehold (conditions 1994). Bought off until 15-07-2055;
- Servicecosts € 137,13 per month.