A very well maintained and comfortable extended famaly house (approx. 201 m²) with 6 bedrooms and a south-facing garden, with behind the garden a large park where children from the neighbourhood gather to play, and which is experienced as an extension of the garden. The house has energy label A and 19 solar panels.
The layout of the property is as follows:
Entrance, spacious hall and wardrobes. Separate toilet, a urinal and a fountain.
At the front is the modern and updated open kitchen (2021) with cooking island. The luxury kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including an induction hob with a (gas) wok burner, fridge-freezer, extractor hood, dishwasher, vacuum drawer, steam oven and a combi microwave oven.
The living room was completely rebuilt in 2021, when it was extended with an extension with beautiful panoramic roof. The living room has custom-made fixed cupboards and through a double sliding door you have access to the garden.
The staircase to the first floor is located in the living room, and is separated with a modern sliding glass door.
The entire ground floor has underfloor heating. The living room has oak flooring (2021).
Spillway with access to 4 generously sized bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom, remodelled in 2014, features a walk-in shower, toilet and double washbasin with cabinet. In one of the bedrooms, an extra room has been created with washing machine connection and a utility sink.
On this floor are 2 more spacious bedrooms/workroom and a bathroom with sauna, jacuzzi bath, toilet and shower cubicle. The rear bedroom has a fixed wooden staircase to a great extra sleeping space at the bottom of the ridge. Also located in the middle of the landing is a hatch to the spacious attic.
The spacious, partly tiled garden of approx. 45 m² is located on the South with all-day sunshine. Behind the garden is a large lawn and playing field, ideal for playing children. The garden has a back entrance.
It is possible to buy a garage with it. The garage is located around the corner and has a concrete floor, metal up-and-over door, water and electricity.
The property is located in a quiet, popular and very green residential area, next to the Breekpark and a short distance from the Waterlandplein shopping centre with specialist shops and various chains, as well as close to Schellingwoude and the (farmer's) supermarket Landmark. The expansive Waterland nature reserve is also just around the corner, where you can take lovely cycling and walking trips.
The house is very conveniently located; within 3 minutes by car you are on the A-10 ring road and by bike you can easily reach the centre of Amsterdam via the Schellingwouder bridge or via the Nieuwendammerdijk to one of the three ferries. The property is also easily accessible by public transport; the Noord/Zuidlijn is at 5 minutes cycling distance and various bus lines stop around the corner, on IJdoornlaan.
Nieuwendam is spacious and green with many playgrounds and sports fields.
- Built in 1964; roof construction realised in 1998
- Located on leasehold from the municipality of Amsterdam, the annual canon amounts to € 267,78 per year until 31-05-2038. Switch to perpetual ground lease has already been passed by the notary. There has been chosen for yearly payment;
- Living area 201 m². Measurement report is available;
- 6 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
- Throughout the house, the window frames have been replaced with plastic frames and triple glazing;
- Energy label A, 19 solar panels;
- Meter and electricity on the ground floor completely renewed in 2021;
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor;
- Central heating (Intergas from 2021)
- Behind the garden is a large grass and playing field, where children enjoy playing in summer;
- Popular and green residential area;
- Free parking; public charging station for electric cars in front of the door
- Several schools in the vicinity, including 2 Free Schools
- Possibility to buy the garage around the corner from the house, asking price € 40,000
Your browser does not support the video tag.