In a beautiful location, directly on the fields, at the Bovenkerkerweg two beautiful luxury villas on two spacious plots will be realized. The villas are located in the middle of the fields but also in the close area of the major highways, stores, museums, restaurants, cafes, (international) schools and sports centers. And also Schiphol Airport and the Zuidas are within 20 minutes reach. But maybe you prefer to stay close to home for a nice walk through the Bovenkerker- and Middenpolder.
The character, the size, the location and the good prices make up a unique offer that you may have been dreaming about for years!
The new build villa have a living area of 221 m² and can therefore definitely be called very spacious!
The villas are designed by Building Design and the construction is in the hands of Construction Company Lichtenberg; both companies guarantee stylish designs and expertise through their years of experience. The houses are very complete and high quality materials are used.
The plots are about 1290 m², so the houses are built on a very large plot. There is enough parking space on the property.
Until 1639 turf was cut in the polder and a lake was created between the Bovenkerkerweg (west) and the Amsteldijk (east). Later, the water formed a threat to Amstelveen and Amsterdam. Therefore, on September 7, 1764, the States of Holland and West Friesland approved a licence to further deepen and reclaim the lake. The draining was done by eleven mills. Finally, the polder became dry in 1769.
- Energy label A+;
- Approximately 1290 m2 of land (still needs to be cadastrally measured).
- Project notary Brummelhuis Notarissen;
- Free view over the fields;
- Characteristic traditional construction;
- Living area about 221 m²;
- It is possibyl to build an outbuilding;
- Subject to the finalization of the building permit;
- Construction drawings and technical description are available on request;
- The shown impressions are not legally binding.
Your browser does not support the video tag.