Very spacious TOWNHOUSE (224 m2) located in a unique location on the beautiful monumental Broersepark. The mansion has a total of 4 floors and a very beautiful backyard with parking for two cars on site. The location within walking distance of the Oude Dorp of Amstelveen, the Amsterdamse Bos and the cozy shops on the Amsterdamseweg provide an ideal living environment. The distance to the connecting roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol, A9, A2 and A10 are also excellent.
Bel-floor; beautiful entrance with original tiling and beautiful stained glass in the front door, hall with toilet, spacious cozy living room with fireplace and beautiful oak floor laid in basket weave pattern. At the rear you enter the dining room with open kitchen through en-suite doors. The cozy kitchen has French doors to the balcony on the garden side. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances, including: Quooker with hot and sparkling water, stove with oven, refrigerator, steam oven, microwave and dishwasher. From the balcony you have access to the 19 meter deep garden via a staircase.
Basement: Spacious and bright basement with two spacious rooms, a utility room / laundry room, a storage / boiler room and a second bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. from the basement you naturally have access to the garden.
1st floor: Landing, 3 spacious bedrooms, one of which is used as a walk-in closet. The master bedroom has access to the balcony at the rear and access to the bathroom. The bathroom has a bath, toilet, double sink and a separate shower.
2nd floor: Landing with built-in bookcase and deep storage space. Two bedrooms, one of which has a super nice box bed. In addition, the c.v. boiler located on this floor.
• Living area approx. 224 m²;
• Plot area 255 m² own land;
• Private parking for two cars;
• Spacious and cozy kitchen on the garden side;
• Fully equipped with insulating glazing;
• Year of construction circa 1925;
• Heating system Nefit with extra boiler from 2020;
• Mechanical ventilation present;
• Two bathrooms;
• Very large and deep garden (19 meters deep) adjacent to the Broersepark, from the garden you have a view of the mill "de Dikkert" ;
• Delivery in consultation.